Friday, March 12, 2010

My 1st day at Fulcrum Surf Training

Yesterday i went to my 1st day of  Core Training at Fulcrum Surf in Solana Beach.I had been talking to Dan Fulcrum the owner off and on for over a yr i finally said okay.The Class started at 6pm i was a bit nervous didn't know what to expect.As soon as i walked in i was greeted by Matt the instructor super nice.A lot of people showed up to this class .Matt jumped right into it and we did a bunch of crazy stuff that i dont do at my regular gym .We did a few things with the Bosu ball,weights ,pushups an some other things that would be to hard to explain.Class finished at 7 and boy was i tired and sweating lik a pig but it was one of the best works out i have done.So all in all i wil be going 2 times a week on top of my my strength training.I think  i will be on my A game buy the end of april.So people better watchout in heats im going to be hungry fo some wins.
I want to say thanks to Dan and Matt at Fulcrum SurfTraining. http://www.fulcrumsurfstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger