Sunday, August 11, 2013

WEEK IN REVIEW

Well this week was actually very un eventfull,I do caregiving part time but not having much luck getting new clients, its tough but I'm still chugging along.
Also been reaching out to sponsors for some contest finical help, We all know how that goes its tough.
Been also slacking a little ,I slept for 3 days straight just trying to find my MOJO again.

I always try to take it day to day and make the best of each one ,but its tough at time.

I am still waiting for that one company to really give me a chance and prove what I can really do .I strongly feel I belong on tour and will continue to fight till I get there .
I'm not one to listen to the negativity, that just ads fuel to my fire and want it that much more.
I know I can take down guys that are on tour and doing well, I have done it before.

I did the 1st WSA event and it didn't go like I was hoping, I like to win the 1st event of the yr,
 
 
 
 
but I ended up taking 3rd.
That means I need to train harder.

So with all that being said. I do appreciate all those people who do support me and believe in me.You make everything worth it.

That was last week ,Lets see if I can make this week a great one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger