Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pluey Meets Oceanside Mayor and Receives Award

Happy thursday everyone ,Last night i got to meet the Mayor with the Family and receive an award for some of my surfing accomplishments,It was such a huge honor and I'm so grateful to be recogoinzed for surfing .
Surfing has been my life and what i love to do more than anything ,Besides all the winning and awards ,Surfing has made me who i am .I have met so many great people and made some life long friends .
I want to say thank you to Carolyn Kramer for making last night possible.
Want to say a huge thank you to all my Sponsors and my Family  for all there support and believing in me all these years .
None of this would be possible without you ,And to all the Pluey FANS you rock .
Much love










No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger