Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dec 9 2009 Fundraiser at Joes for Mike Price

Last night I went to a Fundraiser at Joes Crab Shack for our friend Mike Price. He was recently told that he has terminal panceriotic cancer and has around 3 months left. Stephanie and I got my sponsors involved in a raffel that Steph does at joes every other weds, and they donated a lot of great items ,Skateboards,Sunscreen ,Clthing,Fishing Trips,Hotel Stays, T Shirts,Autographed poster from Blink 182,Sunglasses,Shoes and many other great Items.. Mike, his wife Tearessa, and his daughter Shawnee were able to make it to the event. We had a blast dancing, drinking, and eating lots of great food. We raised $1,111 for Mikes fundraiser to help his family pay the basic bills as well as all the doctor bills and meds. Mike was the sole money provider for his family, due to his wifes disbiliy, so once he's gone, his family will be hurting finacialy. So what we are doing is raising money to help him and his family now and afterward. I felt like i was doing my part to help out someone other than myself it  feels good.
The next fundraiser will be on the 23 at Joes Crab Shack Oceanside from 7pm till about 9 so if you would like to donate product or $ let me know either come out or you can send a donation you can email me as well   paulpugliesi@yahoo.com.
I just wanted to say thanks to all my sponsors who have contributed and all the people who came out.Hope to see you on the Dec 23. I will post a few pics from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger