Thursday, April 22, 2010

Atomic Energy Bites

I take a lot of diffrent things in my day to day life.When i get up i have a Proto Whey shake by BNRG to start off my day and have a little oatmeal or something small .I also take my Sport Formula which is my multi Vitamin and my focus powder good stuff. Then sometime during the day i feel like i need a little boost of something that taste like an energy drink and a little piece of candy  since i have a sweet tooth so i go get a pack of Atomic Energy Bites.There so good  Low sugar ,Low Carbs, and Low calories .I usually take it at the gym and while im training.
I really love the fact that i can take them anywhere since they look like a little piece of candy and come in a little box .3 pieces equal 1 energy drink say a Redbull or Rockstar but the biggest diffrence is Atomics taste good like little starbursts.They also dont give you the jitters or make you go really high up and then crash.So if your looking for a cool  energy drink in a chew form Atomic is the one.
There my little energy source.So look for them at a store near you and say Hi to Steve Pattersen great guy ad the Atomic owner.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger