Friday, April 16, 2010

Fulcrum Surf Studio

I have been going to Fulcrum surf training for about 5 weeks and I love it .Its good because it focuses on one of the main things you need for surfing a strong core.I still go to my local independent  place 1onOne training in Oceanside 3 days a week to work on strenghting .But now i go to Fulcrum 2 times a week for my core.I enjoy both .so this is what my workout schedule looks like.
Monday - 1onOne Training /Legs day
Tuesday- Fulcrum core training
Wednesday- 1onOne Training /Arms day
Thursday- Fulcrum core training
Friday- 1onOne Training/Back day
On top of this i surf everday so im getting the best workout all week.I 'm also working on eating better an watching my diet.
So im feeling good and keeping my body in shape.
I want to thank
Dave at 1onOne Training in Oceanside Ca
                                         http://www.1ononetraining.com/
DanFulcrum and Matt Bernardi   Fulcrum surf training Solana Beach Ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger