Thursday, April 15, 2010

Comps not to good.

Well i have had 4 comps this month and havent done very well,My mind hasnt been in the right place.I made a few heats but havent made a final kinda odd i usually do.
I have also been working on boards with synergy trying to perfect the boards.That has a bit to do with it as well.If your not a 100% then your in trouble.So with those couple of things i can see why im not doing well or focused.
But i think im on the right track .
I was getting burnt out a bit als,.Trying to get sponsors to help with paying for comps thats a big stress that i dont like.Isnt that why you have sponsors so you dont have to pay out of your pocket?I just want to be focused and not stress about the little things.
So will see keep you fingers crossed i get my MOJO back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger